Officially known as the Republic of Uzbekistan, Uzbekistan is situated in central Asia and is bordered by Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan and Turkmenistan. Tashkent is the capitol as well as the largest city. There are approximately 30 million inhabitants of Uzbekistan.
Documents Required For Import Customs Clearances in the Republic of Uzbekistan
If you are interested in shipping to Uzbekistan, 미국배송대행 there are a number of required steps and documents in order to do so. The importing/exporting party must first be registered with the local customs office. This must be completed once a year and may be renewed every year at the first of the year or when a company extends its registration in the case of a representative office.
The documents required for registration of a company as importer/exporter at customs office include the following:
· Company’s Charter or Article of Association (not required for Representative Offices)
· Registration Certificate bearing importers full legal address
· Statistic card issued by the city Statistics department
· Certificate from the Local Tax Inspection confirmation company’s’ registration and tax identification number
· Letter from the bank-confirming company’s account details
· Application requesting the head of Customs department for the registration of the company as an importer/exporter in customs data bank
· Certificate from tax inspection confirming the company is in good standing with the tax department
Please be advised that all required documents must be notarized.
It is strongly requested that the company initiates the registration process at the central customs office before they intend to initiate any type of import and/or export operation in Uzbekistan. Your customs agent can handle this process for you. You are requested to provide a complete notarized set of above-mentioned documents for the registration purposes.
Items Prohibited to Ship to Uzbekistan
If you are interested in shipping to Uzbekistan, there are certain items that are not allowed to be shipped into the country. These items include the following:
· Firearms and any essential firearm components